This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
Information we may collect from you
Consent: by filling in any of the forms on this website, you are giving your consent for On the Spot to hold your personal information. The information which you supply on the forms will be held together with any clinical records or purchasing information, as applicable. I use your information to give you the best possible service and for insurance purposes.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site sallymorris.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time, subscribing to our email list, contacting us on our contact form, and paying for massage courses and therapies.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Buying online: when you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, phone number. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: with your permission, I will send you emails about my products, my practice, special offers, handy tips and other updates. You will need to positively opt in either online or on your initial consultation form to receive these updates. You can unsubscribe at any time, either through the ‘Unsubscribe’ button the emails or by contacting me.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Third-party service providers
We use PayPal for online payments: they have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
Web browser cookies
Where we store your personal data
Your information is stored both on an encrypted computer, a locked filing cabinet and on the secure control panel for this website.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Accessing your information
Your records are accessed by myself, either for clinical or retail purposes. Information provided online may also be accessed by my confidential website designer, who assists me with the upkeep of this website. You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. These will be sent by email, in a Microsoft Word document attachment.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you our newsletters from time to time.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Complaints: if, for any reason, you are unhappy with how I am handling your data, please raise your concerns with me first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
View, update, delete your personal details or report a data breach
Please use this page: http://www.massageonthespot.co.uk/update-details/